13 de abril de 2013

New York City ♥


DDBreakfast2
times-square
I had never been to NYC before and this month I did, even if only for a few days. It's one of the places I have always wanted to visit and I am so glad I finally did. I had an amazing time going through Times Square and all its surroundings and exploring the city day and night. I fell IN LOVE with the fashion! to the point where I was paying more attention to that than to the colorful ads and tall buildings  (they're just colorful ads and buildings). It was amazing! I loved the stores as well, and spent much of my time dragging my loving boyfriend around from store to store both in Manhattan and SoHO. We also took a little trip to Jersey. I loved the experience, and felt like such a big girl traveling alone for the first time. My favorite place to go to was definitively Central Park, and even though the trees were mostly dead I could only imagine how gorgeous it'd be in the summer. Nevertheless, the most amazing part of it all was -obviously- seeing my boyfriend again :) ♥

*
Nunca habia estado en NYC y este mes fui, aun si solo por algunos dias. Es uno de los lugares que siempre he deseado visitar y estoy super Feliz por que por fin lo hice. La pase de maravilla explorando Times Square y todos sus alrededores y explorando la vida diurna y nocturna de la ciudad. Me ENAMOREEEE de la moda!!  Me enamore tanto que pasaba mas tiempo fijandome en la moda que en los edificios y en los coloridos anuncios por los que Times Square es famoso. Fue maravilloso! Tambien ame las tiendas y pase la mayoria de mi tiempo arrastrando a mi novio de tienda a tienda tanto en Manhattan como en Jersey y SoHo. Tambien hicimos un pequeño viaje a Jersey. Ame la experiencia :D ♥ Me senti como una niña grande viajando solita por mi primera vez. Mi lugar favorito fue sin lugar a dudas Central Park. Los arboles estaban casi todos muertos, pero me imagine lo bello que se veria todo en el verano. No obstante, la mejor parte del viaje fue -obviamente- ver a mi novio de nuevo :D ♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario