21 de febrero de 2013

Maquillaje del Dia - makeup of the Day~


DSC07278
Today I was feeling a little Trendy, so I thought I'd try out something I saw before☺
I used colors that would accentuate my big, brown eyes and I think I accomplished it with this look, even though very minimal technique or trying-really-hard-to-make-it-look-good was required.
I started out applying my Tarte    foundation with a blending sponge. I applied several layers in places where I needed more coverage, like my cheeks. Afterwards I applied eyeliner both in the lower and upper lid of my eyes, winging it out a little. Afterwards I took a purple eyeshadow (purple enhances the color of brown eyes) and I smudged my top eyeliner with that, and voila!
On my eyelashes I used PowerLash Mascara from Cyzone, and I contoured my face and nose with ELF contouring blush and bronzing powder, and for the cheeks I used drugstore Blush, in shade Soft Pink.
~ ♥ ~
Hoy me estaba sintiendo un poco trendy, por lo que decidi hacer algo inusual (para mi) con mi mirada☺.
Use colores que acenturarian el color marron de mis ojos, y creo que con este look minimalista lo logre, y sin tener que hacer malabares con tecnicas o hacer mucho esfuerzo para que el maquillaje tuviera el efecto deseado !
Empece utilizando Mi base Tarte, y luego aplique delineador negro en mis ojos, tanto arriba como debajo, trazando la linea lo mas cerca a mis pestañas como fuera posible, y luego, con sombra morada, lo difumine. El morado funciona perfectisimo para acentuar los ojos marrones, asi que sin mucho esfuerzo y con poca tecnica, Voila, tus ojos llamaran la atencion como nunca.
En mis pestañas utilice PowerLash Mascara de Cyzone. Una capa solamente. Luego para contour  mi cara utilice el Polvo de ELF, contouring blush and bronzing powder. Para mis mejillas utilice un rubor en la tonalidad Soft Pink.
“The most beautiful makeup of a woman is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy.”
-xo~

1 comentario:

  1. Obviously your English is very good, but no need to do your blog in 2 languages with translation facility as well

    ResponderEliminar