25 de marzo de 2013

Inner Beauty - How to feel pretty ♥~

Para la version en Español CLICK AQUI♥


We've all had our days where we feel like we are the ugliest girls alive. Our hair is a mess, our skin looks horrible and we just can't wait until its bedtime just so we can be away from everyone and go to sleep in hopes of waking up looking better. Well, trust me darlings I have had those days, and it's not a pretty experience. Specially if your day is full of duties and Oh, Oh, going out with your boyfriend! :( 

So how do we feel pretty WHEN WE FEEL LIKE CRAP?? 
EASY...

  

Whenever I feel like my self-esteem needs a BOOST I face my "ugliness". I do the following. 

I step in front of a mirror and look at myself. No matter how ugly I feel, I know that we ALL have features that are gorgeous, so I find mine and focus on it. I look at it, I admire it. It may feel a little weird, but trust me it makes a difference. And afterwards when you admire how beautiful your cheeks, lips, eyes, eyebrows, eyelashes, etc is/are when you step back and look at your face in a whole you will have a totally different perspective. 

We will all have bad days, we will ALL have days in which we feel like the ugliest girl alive. But if we focus on our good features instead of the bad, our whole perspective can change and so will our mood.

If you try this and it works for you pleaseee leave a comment below and tell me your experience, It would make me happy to know I was able to help someone ! :D ♥

PS. YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL♥
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so tell me, How do you see yourself?  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario